Vice President, Technology Solutions
- As Vice President of Technology Solutions, provides strategic leadership and tactical direction for the Technology Solutions Division.
- As CIO, responsible for the company’s Information Technology (IT) strategy and ensuring all systems and processes necessary to support its operations and objectives are in place.
- Community representative in Wichita and also provides community support in our other markets (Corpus Christi, Dallas, Denver, Kansas City, San Antonio).
- Led efforts to relocate High Touch’s headquarters to downtown Wichita in 2008
- Integral in the formation of the Technology Solutions division and continued leadership as it grows regionally
- Key member of acquisitions team to develop acquisition strategy, find and secure acquisitions, and oversee integration efforts.
- Spearheaded efforts to build High Touch’s cloud infrastructure supporting both internal and external clients.
Associate’s in accounting
Bachelor’s in business administration
Business School MIS Advisory Board
Honors Night Selection Committee
Shocker New Venture Competition Judge
Leadership Wichita Class 2010
CIO Award 2015