In just over one year, High Touch Technologies has elevated its partnership with Acumatica from an unrecognized new player to an industry expert. At its 2019 Annual Partner Summit in Houston, Acumatica awarded High Touch admission to its prestigious President’s Club for 2019.
Each year, Acumatica presents this award to its 10 highest performing Gold Certified Partners. The Gold Certified Partner designation is an accomplishment in itself. To receive the designation, partners must uphold strict customer satisfaction requirements, provide robust customer support and implementation teams, and commit to the highest level of specialized Acumatica training possible.
High Touch and ERP Software
High Touch entered the enterprise resource planning (ERP) software market with its acquisition of Associates Solutions Inc. in March 2018. Since, the company has focused on extending the reach of ASI’s legacy client base and aligning ERP software, specifically Acumatica, with the rest of its software offerings.
“This is really exciting for us,” states High Touch vice president of sales Amy Mounts. “It’s especially noteworthy, since we have only been a partner with Acumatica for a little more than a year. This award truly recognizes the work we’ve done to designate ourselves as a leader in the ERP software industry.”
What Is Acumatica?
Acumatica’s ERP software is a full suite of business management applications. The software helps streamline ERP and customer relationship management (CRM) capabilities through one solution. According to its website, Acumatica has a global footprint with over 220 employees and over 4,000 customers.
Depending on your business needs, Acumatica’s ERP software is available in two configurations: true cloud or on-premise. The software offers your business an array of benefits, including:
- Adaptability. Serve any sized business in any industry.
- Seamless integration. Application suites are web-based, fully integrated, and use a centralized database.
- User friendliness. Work on any device with Acumatica’s table-friendly design, dynamic page layout, and simple user interface.
- Collaboration. Manage your central repository of documents and media using Integrated Document Management.
- Automation. Create rules for workflows and approvals to maintain control over your business.
- Scalability. Extend functionality for specific needs through industry-standard tools and APIs.
- Insight. Create personal dashboards using reporting and self-service business intelligence tools.
How Can I Learn More About ERP Software and Acumatica?
Our team has over 20 years of experience implementing and managing ERP solutions. We have the experts to help you analyze your business needs and determine the best ERP software solution for your business.Learn More