Managing your organization’s Information Technology (IT) infrastructure can be a time consuming and thankless task. You do your best to stay on top of tasks, but when issues come up your stress level also rises. Budget cuts, personnel changes, demands from end-users…all of these factors create a complex situation.
Do the following scenarios sound familiar?
- “A good portion of my day is spent chasing problems from machine to machine or performing maintenance.”
- “I’m not sure what is installed on my network!”
- “I’m expected to be strategic with our IT infrastructure and do more, but I’m continually forced to reduce headcount or budget to make it happen.”
- “Managing the equipment and network access of remote workers adds another layer of complexity to my day as I try to maintain a secure network.”
If you’ve been nodding your head in understanding then you know that simply reacting to crashed computers, network breaches, and downed systems is not an efficient strategy.
Managing your IT infrastructure doesn’t have to be stressful and time consuming.
Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM) with Antivirus can lighten the burden. RMM is a Managed IT Service providing access to a team of IT experts who remotely monitor, manage, and keep your network and workstations updated.
Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM):
- Monitors your systems so threats are stopped, protecting and securing your network and data so important information isn’t lost.
- Includes regular maintenance to keep your workstations and network healthy with things such as updates or patches.
- Maintains and monitors your technology so you can focus on growing your business.
- Provides a predictable monthly rate – helping reduce Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) in hardware, software, staff, and maintenance.
Now is the time to leverage technology resources to keep your business running smoothly. With preventative maintenance and a proactive approach using RMM, you can help keep your computers and network online and at optimal performance.
For more information regarding how we can help with any of these concerns, call us at (800) 326-6059.