As a full-scale Microsoft Dynamics software provider, High Touch Technologies specializes in the following:
- Microsoft Dynamics GP. An ERP solution used by businesses to manage supply chains, financials, and employees.
- Microsoft Dynamics SL. A business management ERP software for project-driven organizations that want to streamline their operations.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365. Marries the best of Microsoft’s ERP and CRM offerings in one cloud-based service. Microsoft Dynamics 365 provides specific, purpose-built applications for key business processes like sales, field service, operations, and customer service.
Microsoft Dynamics ERP Solutions
ERP software assists project-driven organizations to optimize supply chains, financials, employees, and more. With over 20 years of experience implementing and managing ERP solutions, High Touch can create customized ERP solutions for any-sized business in any industry.
Accounting software custom reports
High Touch has created several custom payroll reports to enhance the package of accounting software that comes with Microsoft Dynamics, including:
- R pay rates. A report that shows all employees their pay code and the associated pay amount.
- Payroll timesheet edit. A one-stop place to review timesheets before processing.
- Pre-post register. A report that displays checks that you have created that haven’t posted yet. Here, you can make last-minute changes to checks before they post.
- Pre-post check summary. Shows a summary of paychecks by pay code after creation and before posting.
- Check history register. Displays the entire payroll check in one report, including gross, taxes, deductions, and net pay.
- Payroll check summary. Shows a payroll summary by general ledger (GL) account for any chosen period.
- Crystal Reports. Microsoft Dynamics GP and SL utilize Crystal Reports to develop additional product reports. Our team can help develop custom Crystal Reports for you to utilize internally and externally.
- SQL server reporting services (SSRS). SSRS utilizes SQL queries to gather data. Since SSRS is a free service packaged with SQL Server, it’s becoming the mainstay for report development and will eventually become the natural reporting tool for all Microsoft ERP and CRM products.
Microsoft Dynamics Sure Step
High Touch is Microsoft Certified in the Microsoft Dynamics Sure Step Methodology. Designed to help you determine the best accounting software solution for your organization, Dynamics Sure Step begins with the “Diagnostic” phase. The next steps in the methodology are, “Analysis, Design, Development, Deployment, and Operation.” Microsoft built these phases to deliver a smooth transition to a new accounting software services solution, including post-delivery support.
As part of the “Diagnostic” phase of Microsoft Dynamics Sure Step, High Touch employs Solution Envisioning to look at your current processes and determine which areas need improvement. This step includes exploring industry-specific recommendations to help improve your company’s bottom line.
Accounting software solution optimization
Microsoft Dynamics accounting software empowers your people to be more productive and enables your accounting software to adapt as you grow. Simultaneously, Microsoft dynamics delivers the insight you need to quickly respond in an ever-changing world.
- Implementation for Microsoft Dynamics GP and Microsoft Dynamics SL
- Infrastructure design
- Reporting services workshop
- Admin workshop
- Performance review
- Health check
- Performance tuning
- Upgrade review (grouped service)
Microsoft Dynamics 365
Microsoft Dynamics 365 unifies your business’s CRM and ERP capabilities, breaking down data silos using modern, intelligent applications.
When you employ Microsoft Dynamics 365, you enable your business to:
- Engage customers. Build personalized, meaningful sales experiences using intelligent insights derived from customer data.
- Empower employees. Open doors of success for your employees by sharing processes, tools, and guidance.
- Optimize operations. Make your business processes more efficient using Microsoft Dynamics 365 to anticipate the future and appropriately distribute resources.
- Transform products. Use data as a strategic asset to proactively automate processes and engineer new business models, services, products, and experiences.
Start with what you need, and grow at your own pace. With Dynamics 365, you can customize your experience based on your budget and industry. As your business grows, Dynamics 365 allows you to enable new apps and business process scenarios.
Dynamics 365 integrates familiar, easy-to-use productivity tools, like Microsoft Word, that employees use every day. You can use Dynamics 365 applications on a variety of platforms, including Windows, iOS, and Android.
There’s an ever-increasing need to engineer smart business actions from intelligent data analysis. Dynamics 365 includes built-in AI capabilities for business intelligence and data visualization. Dynamics 365’s AI features employ machine learning intelligence, allowing your business to make product recommendations, analyze customer sentiment, and provide preemptive customer service.
With Dynamics 365, can grow, evolve, and transform on an extendable platform. Dynamics 365 allows you to build composite applications that work with data stored across all of your Dynamics 365 applications.
High Touch offers additional software solutions, including custom development, mobile application development, Acumatica ERP, customer relationship management software (CRM), and business intelligence software.