Each year, High Touch celebrates the holidays with dinners, drinks, and parties at each of our locations. This opportunity gives High Touch’s employee-owners a time to come together and celebrate our collective company-wide and individual achievements.
High Touch also acknowledges stand-out employees with awards at our holiday celebrations. Through an employee-led nomination process, High Touch recognizes employees in four categories, MVP, STAR, Above and Beyond, and Employee of the Year.
The MVP Award recognizes employees who exemplify the High Touch attributes of personable, dependable, knowledgeable, and growth-minded. Employees voted to choose a winner from their respective location or floor.
- Josh Johnson. Technology Solutions Support Technician, Wichita
- Donna DiTrani. Account Executive, Wichita
- Iris Cox-Pearce. Senior Analyst Programmer, Wichita
- Oweda Martinez. Solutions Delivery Manager, Wichita
- Cesario Rodriguez. Human Resources Manager, Wichita
- Andrea Winkler. Dispatch Coordinator, Wichita
- Hannah Johnson. Junior Systems Engineer, Dallas
- Doug Reeves. Junior Systems Engineer, Corpus Christi
- Mark Garcia. Senior Systems Engineer, Denver
- Mike Scott. Support Services Manager, Kansas City
The STAR Award recognizes employees who consistently excel in their role, strive to provide an excellent customer experience internally and/or externally, and have a positive attitude. Employees voted to choose a winner from their respective location or floor.
- Mohammad Yahya. Technology Solutions Manager, Wichita
- Dana Bruner. Receptionist, Wichita
- Benita Duckett. Software Development Supervisor, Wichita
- Benjamin Snider. Junior Systems Engineer, Wichita
- Laura Ripley. Accounts Receivable Clerk, Wichita
- Derek Curry. Telephony Engineer, Wichita
- James White. Network Support Technician, Dallas
- Alan Stiles. Senior Customer Support Specialist, Corpus Christi
- Judy Zachman. Quality Assurance Coordinator, Denver
- Kristie Kennedy. Client Care Manager, Kansas City
Above and Beyond Award
This award recognizes outstanding employees who regularly make contributions to the company outside of their normal day-to-day tasks. Every High Touch employee had the opportunity to nominate an individual for this award. The winners were chosen by the Executive team and were selected based on their discretionary efforts.
- Dale Haverkamp. Senior Analyst/Programmer, Wichita
- Mike Torgerson. Senior Project Engineer, Remote
Employee of the Year Award
Each year, High Touch selects an Employee of the Year. For 2019, there was one employee selected by the Executive team for the Wichita headquarters and an additional employee selected from one of High Touch’s outer market offices.
- Tara Crain. Project Manager, Wichita
- Andrew Salas. Technology Solutions Manager, Denver
As we celebrate the holiday season, we’re incredibly thankful for the people, clients, and communities that support us. From our hearts to yours, we wish you a joyful holiday and a prosperous New Year!