Have you been considering a cloud-based phone system for your business?
Your phone system serves a key role in your business, functioning as a main point of contact for your customers and employees. With that in mind, we understand that choosing the right phone system for your business is a difficult decision.
Compared to on-premise phone systems, cloud-based phone systems are relatively new to the business communications arena. Our job is to answer your questions and help you determine if a cloud-based phone system is the right choice for your business. In this webinar, we’ll answer pressing questions we hear concerning cloud-based phone systems, including:
- Why should I choose a cloud-based phone system for my business?
- What benefits can a cloud-based phone system provide?
- How do I choose the right cloud-based phone provider for my business?
- Can I integrate applications I already use into my cloud-based phone system?
- What happens to my cloud-based phone system if my internet goes down?
- Who can I contact if I’m looking to purchase a cloud-based solution for my business?
- What if I determine a cloud-based phone system isn’t a good fit for my business?
As a Project Coordinator, Josiah is a High Touch Business Communications expert when it comes to implementing new phone systems.
Josiah specializes in prepping new customers for new phone systems, acquiring programming information, working with customers to design custom phone systems, training clients and employees, and ensuring smooth transitions from old phone systems to new ones.
Samantha is an Account Executive with High Touch Technologies. In her role, she works with clients to develop a customized technology solution for their specific goals. Samantha has years of experience in the telecommunications industry—she helps develop cost-effective, intelligent business communications solutions that enhance workflows and boost efficiencies.